Visionary Leadership Mentor & Coach
My Business and Services
I am a Visionary Leadership Mentor and coach dedicated to working with individuals as well as lawyers and other professionals, corporations, business owners, professionals and their staff to become more effective leaders. Having effective leadership skills will bring about better all-around job satisfaction, higher productivity and a greatly improved bottom line.
My work with Individuals include Helping you to:
- Discover a healthy vision for your life
- Breaking through the barrier of fear, uncertainty and insecurity
- Creating a simple yet life-changing Vision Statement for your life
- Handling the transition faced by empty-nesters
- Women in Transition (professional or personal)
- Preparing yourself for a promotion or for that new job
- Communicating better for better results in your professional and personal life
Working with businesses and Professionals:
Examples of Issues that may be stagnating your business growth and the bottom line
- lack of business focus
- procrastination, negative self-talk and self-sabotage
- breakdown of communication between management and staff
- lack of vision and/or the inability to effectively articulate the vision
- lack of staff empowerment
- lack of appreciation for the way business technologically functions today
- lack of adequate training;
- the downsides to downsizing and how its communicated
- inefficiency and low morale
- management failing to invest in its people
- staff becoming less invested in the employer
- Staff inefficiency and disengagement
- Personal and professional roadblocks to success
My core message
Effective Leadership is about recognizing the shared goals between management and staff and intentionally creating an atmosphere where people want to come to work and be invested in the success of the business.
The primary goal of my business
To build an effective bridge between management and staff so as to foster effective communication between all the stakeholders. A better bridge brings about a better bottom line.
It was Peter Drucker who said it best: “Most discussions of decisionmaking assume that only senior executives make decisions or that only senior executives’ decisions matter. This is a dangerous mistake.”
It is important that those in positions of power in a profession/company/business understand the danger of this assumption.
What makes my business unique?
My business takes a holistic approach. The reality is that leadership is not just for the business area. Clients will be coached to recognize how greatly they can improve other interpersonal skills by developing better leadership skills. Relationships with spouse/significant other, children, relatives and acquaintances show significant improvement when clients are taught how to utilize their new found skills outside of the workplace. They (and their families) will begin to lead happier and more fulfilling lives.
As an expert I bring unique skills
30 plus years of practicing law and representing individuals, businesses and business owners; professionals – from millionaires to welfare clients; As a trial attorney and as a business owner I developed the instinctual ability to spot the relevant issues and cut to the heart of difficult issues – thus saving the client time and money.
I’ve serves as an arbitrator and mediator for various courts; For seven years I served on a Supreme Court Board that disciplines lawyers and judges and as a Bankruptcy trustee for 14 years, I heard thousand of business and individual bankruptcy cases and made decisions on the right to receive a bankruptcy discharge.
I am a Certified Professional Coach, a former college professor and Law School Administrator. I have also owned and run businesses, supervised staff and well as senior administrators and I understand what makes an office run efficiently and healthily. With my vast levels of experiences I am able to zero in on the factors that can make a company or office toxic. I’ve been successful in turning around such toxic environments as well as difficult leaders and staff.
Contact me to begin the process of developing Leadership that Improves the bottom line.
Elaine B Greaves, B.A., LLB., LLM in Corporation Law. Member International Association of Coaches (IAC).